Alphavedic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil is pure, unrefined extracted from the fresh coconut milk. The key process for any oil, when it comes to quality is "Cold Pressing". The cold press method ensures that all the vital nutrients & the natural goodness of fresh coconuts are retained which doesn't damage essential fatty acids. It is one such nature’s gift with a wide range of health benefits. Apart from cooking, the oil can also be consumed in its raw form or mixed with fruits. When used topically, it is an excellent natural moisturizer/conditioner nourishing the Skin & Hair. Being 100% pure, it can also be used as baby oil or lotion.
1. Alphavedic Cold Pressed Coconut oil is excellent for increasing hair’s strength and vitality. Warming the coconut oil so it becomes liquified and rubbing it in a circular motion on the scalp with the fingertips and then rubbing your hands to lather on the ends of your hair, to open the hair cuticles, which allows the molecules to penetrate the hair. Wait for at least 2 hours or overnight. Use a sulfate-free shampoo to wash out the coconut oil.
2. Pour the liquid oil into your hands and apply liberally anywhere you want to moisturize your skin. Surprisingly, you can use it on your face without worrying about breakouts.
3. Can be used as an alternative for cooking purposes, baking and as a flavour additive in food items/salads.
4. For newborn babies, a gentle massage with virgin coconut oil before the bath is highly beneficial.
1. Rub into scalp daily to Stimulate Hair Growth.
2. As an incredibly intensive natural hair conditioner.
4. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, the benefits it imparts to the skin is incomparable.
5. Good to control blood sugar levels in the body (Improves Insulin Levels in Body).
6. A Boost in Good Cholesterol.
7. Enhances immunity and metabolism.
8. The medium-chain fatty acids help in maintaining a healthy heart.
9. Aid in lowering obesity levels (Help speedy weight loss).
10. Helps fight back against Alzheimer’s Disease.
11. Helps stops Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure.
12. It can help improve sleep when taken daily.
13. Help remineralize teeth.
14. Helps in digestion and is good in irritable bowel syndrome.
15. When used in food, it may support healthy thyroid function.
16. Internally during pregnancy to help provide baby necessary fats for development.
17. Use on the skin to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy.
18. As a naturally low SPF sunscreen on its own when used topically.
19. Rubbed on lips as a natural lip balm.
20. As a completely natural baby lotion and even helps in healing diaper rashes.
21. Can help soothe psoriasis or eczema.
22. Owing to the anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, ideal for skin and scalp.
23. Can help reduce the appearance of varicose veins when used topically.
24. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis.
25. In a salve for cracked heels.
26. Blend a tablespoon into hot tea to help speed recovery from cold or flu.
27. Rubbed on the inside of your nose it may help alleviate allergy symptoms.
28. Rub on cuticles to help nails grow.
29. It has been shown to increase the absorption of calcium and magnesium.
30. Best Make-up remover.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Manufactured By||Isha Agro Developers Pvt. Ltd. Unit #36A/55AB, Lonavala Co.op, Indl. Est. Ltd. Village-Nangargaon, aluka-Maval Dist. Pune410401 (MH), India|